Opinion Polls: What is your favourite social media platform?

Social media undoubtedly has become a world centre stage for both the young and the old. Keeping in touch with friends, family and other acquaintances in other parts of the world has become possible through social media. For most people, it is in getting information or the latest news from around the world that keeps them glued to these networks.
Variety often makes you spoilt for choice. However, if you had the option of one, which social media network would you say is your favourite? This is the question we asked people and these were their inputs…


Lerina: I visit Instagram a lot because I love pictures. Pictures communicate a lot more than words. They show emotions and expressions, which capture my attention.

Oscar: If it is social network, then WhatsApp is my thing. I am able to send messages with ease, making communicating with my friends, work colleagues and family easier. WhatsApp gives me the opportunity to create a group platform where I can share ideas, videos and other interesting gist and information from other places.

Oforiwah: I prefer Facebook. It offers me a great platform to express my ideas. It has also become a place where I can access news from all over the world. I can even join a forum without having to be present physically. If there is some sort of emergency or breaking news, Facebook is the quickest way of getting the information I need.

Nana Sarpong: Twitter is more interactive and you can have access to more information. Business ties can easily be established using Twitter. Its intricate nature does not allow mass usage, which makes it special and unique.

Mary: I am a simple person and therefore like simple things. WhatsApp to me offers the kind of simplicity that I need. You can download it for free and installation is also easy. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to be able to use the app.

Rhoda: I am very busy and do not have time to read a lot and interact. However, when I get the time, I visit Instagram just to keep myself updated. I get to watch live feeds, videos, and funny photos.

Yaw: The favourite social media platform for me is Facebook. This is because it gives me more room to interact with other people. It is also good for business because it offers me a large space for advertisement.


Ben Kharis: When it comes to user- friendly social media platforms, forget the others; WhatsApp is the “ish.” You can be in one part of the world and plan an event with your friends in another country through Whatsapp. Guess what? They have added another feature to the app that enables you to make calls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Recent Posts

Facebook